Titleist SM8 Slate Blue St. Wedge
Titleist Vokey SM8 Slate Blue Wedge
The overwhelmingly most-played and best-performing wedges in the game are now available in an ultra-premium Slate Blue finish. The unique finish material and time-intensive application process yield an extremely durable and deep, rich slate blue color.
- Authorised Titleist Online Retailer
- Full custom fit service available
- New Limited Edition Slate Blue with New Decade Multi-Compound with Blue/White BV Wings
- Multiple Loft/Bounce Options. - a club for everyone!
Precisely engineered, a multi-material progressive centre of gravity (CG) produces more consistent results – the club just wants to square up at impact. Slate Blue is available in all 23 loft, bounce, and grind combinations.
- Shaft: Dynamic Gold S200
- Grip: New Decade Multi-Compound with Blue/White BV Wings
- Shaft Band: SM8 Slate Blue
Improved Progressive CG - SM8 takes the next innovative leap - pushing CG forward of the face. Maintaining the vertical, progressive centre of gravity, while improving the CG depth, allows for improved feel and stability, resulting in closer proximity to the hole.
A Grind For Every Game - The expansive mix of grinds and lofts available – including the new 54º and 56º D Grinds – offer the flexibility and versatility to cover any shot, from any lie, in any conditions. Meaning there is never a reason for a gap in your game.
Nothing Spins Like A Vokey - As each new Vokey line improves on the last, one thing remains the same: every Spin Milled groove on every wedge is inspected to ensure it delivers the quality and precision you expect. Design for maximum spin, now to even tighter tolerances.
- L Grind ( Precision for Skilled Shotmakers) - A narrow sole with a forward bounce surface along with a minimal camber. This would suit a golfer with a shallow swing. Great for firm course conditions.
- D Grind ( The Player's High Bounce Wedge) - A technologically advanced dual bounce sole with a wide trailing bounce surface. This would suit a golfer with a shallow to neutral swing type—ideal for firm to medium course conditions.
- S Grind (Narrow & Versatile) - A full sole design with a straight trailing edge. The good heel relief allows the golfer to open up the wedge during shot making resulting in a cleaner strike. This would suit any golfer with a shallow to neutral swing path—ideal for all course conditions.
- M Grind (Multi-purpose grind for versatility)- A crescent-shaped sole with a forward bounce surface along with moderate camber. Specifically designed to be great out of the sand resulting in a more consistent bunker player. Only available in 54 - 60-degree models.
- F Grind (All-Purpose Grind for Full Wedge Shots) - Full sole with a medium camber and minimal trailing edge. They are designed for all swing types and a variety of course conditions.
- K Grind (The Ultimate Bunker Club) - A substantial sole and increased bounce, along with broader camber, allows the golfer with a steep angle of attack to execute and control a full variety of shots in medium to soft conditions.