TaylorMade TP5x pix 2.0 21 Balls 3-pk
IT’S NOT A DOZEN BALLS, IT’S A BOX OF SWAGGER
The swag in the TaylorMade TP5 Pix 2.0 Golf Balls is undeniable. From the unmatched style and performance of Rickie Fowler, comes the all-new TaylorMade Pix Golf Balls. Co-designed by Rickie Fowler, the new Pix 2.0 features ClearPath Alignment for performance you can see and feedback where it matters. The TP5 and TP5x Pix Golf Ball design gives the player the most Unique logo placement for easy alignment.
Is the Line Clear?
Strategically placed graphics frame the TaylorMade logo to form ClearPath™ Alignment and provide immediate feedback once the ball is rolling. The only way to see it is to play it.
We teamed with Rickie Fowler to develop a ball that reflects his swagger and delivers the performance he demands.
TP5/TP5x Pix Technologies
- ClearPath Alignment System - Strategically placed graphics frame a single TaylorMade logo and TP5 stamp that create a clear path from the ball to the hole, giving instant visual feedback.
- Multi-Colour Pattern - A newly configured multi-colour pattern makes Pix™ easier to see in different light conditions while enhancing overall visibility and alignment.
- Co-Designed by Rickie Fowler - A year-long collaboration with Rickie Fowler resulted in the creation of Pix. His vital feedback led to the development of ClearPath™ Alignment and the unique colour pattern.
- Tri-Fast Core - XL low compression core increases launch angle and reduces drag.
- Speed Layer System with HFM - Four increasingly stiff layers deliver higher ball speed and greater rebound at impact. HFM is a higher flex material that improves energy transfer and rebounds quickly to generate more ball speed resulting in better performance.
- Dual-Spin Cover - A softer cast urethane cover (the fifth layer in TP5/TP5x) increases groove interaction for a more greenside spin. The new Soft-Tough Cover features an improved urethane compound and paint formulation for added durability. It comes in a 322 seamless dimple pattern.