TaylorMade Spider SR Putter 21
- Engineered with premium materials for exceptional performance. The use of a combination of materials to create stability. Heavy cast-in steel weights with Tungsten/Steel back weights are all combined with lightweight aluminum to maximise MOI.
Fluted Feel™ Shaft
- A newly engineered putter shaft with a softer section located 5" from the tip, intently designed to enhance feel, increase stability and tighten dispersion.
White True Path™
- The science of white. White is the most reflective colour, which allows the human eye to clearly see the path of the stroke and the ball. The new white "arrow" designing the cavity allows for players to centre the golf ball. The white True Path is the same width as the golf ball.
Wing Back Weights
- Combination of two different materials: Steel (7.5g) and Tungsten (12.5g, 17.5g, and 22.5g) to optimise the overall weight
White TPU Pure Roll™ Insert
- White TPU pure Roll insert for a softer feel. The Pure Roll grooves are at a 45-degree angle that encourages optimal forward roll as well as better sound, feel, and overall roll characteristics. The white Pure Roll™ insert creates better symmetry with the white True Path Alignment.
Cast-In Sole Weights
- Two 58g steel weights cast into the sole of the frame for sound, feel, and stability.