TaylorMade P790 Udi 19 Graphite iron
he new TaylorMade P790 UDI features a forged construction and revolutionary SpeedFoam Technology to deliver breakthrough distance in a driving iron. The P790 UDI's powerful performance is packed into a clean, classic-looking iron and the result is distance, feel forgiveness, and workability unlike any iron of this caliber.
SpeedFoam is an ultra-light urethane foam that is injected inside the clubhead, which allows the engineers at TaylorMade to push the limits of face speed and simultaneously improve feel. The foam is injected into the UDI's forged hollow body clubhead to deliver explosive distance and forgiveness.
Project X's HZRDUS Smoke is the only stock shaft offering. It is available in stiff flex (91.6 grams) and extra stiff flex(106.5 grams)
TaylorMade P790 UDI Driving Irons Feature:
- Forged 4140 face and soft carbon steel body deliver explosive distance and forgiveness
- SpeedFoam injected inside the head to push the limits of speed and improve feel
- Low profile tungsten weights lower the center of gravity for a higher launch
- Flexible Speed Pocket maximizes ball speed and provides forgiveness on low face shots
- Stock Shaft: Project X HZRDUS Smoke Graphite (6.0 (S) 91.6g • 6.5 (X) 106.5g)
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grey/Black