Motocaddy M5 GPS DHC Std Lithium 2021
The 2021 M5 GPS DHC adds Downhill Control, an electronic parking brake, and All-terrain DHC wheels to the wide‑ranging features found on the compact‑folding M5 GPS ‘Smart Cart’. Compact and easy-to-fold, the Motocaddy M5 GPS DHC is the world’s first compact trolley to offer fully‑integrated GPS built into a super-responsive 3.5” touchscreen display. Easily viewable no matter the weather, the screen can be easily controlled in all conditions – even while wearing a glove. Boasting 40,000 pre-loaded courses with distances to the front, middle, and back of the green, plus hazards, the M5 GPS offers the ability to move the flag position for more accurate shot preparation. Packed with features, the high-resolution touchscreen display also includes a Clock, Round timer, and Score tracking, plus the par and stroke index of each hole, shot distance measurement, automatic hole advancement, and a battery meter.
Offering the potential to save lives, the trolley can also indicate the availability and location of on-course AEDs and provide golfers with CPR instructions to administer to anyone suffering a cardiac arrest. This brand new feature has been backed by over 700 golf clubs across the UK. The M5 GPS can also be connected via Bluetooth to the free Motocaddy GPS app to offer a wide range of smartphone notifications including missed calls, texts, emails, and a range of app alerts, including WhatsApp and Facebook. In another industry first, the trolley also offers built-in WiFi for super-fast Over‑the‑Air course and system updates.
DHC – Down Hill Control –
Developed with our award-winning DHC technology, the trolley can also maintain a constant speed while moving down a gradient – thanks to a special single motor that offers downhill braking, coupled with an electronic parking brake. It also comes with specialised all-terrain DHC wheels.
The Very Best In Design, Build & Functionality –
Motocaddy was founded in 2004 to bring the very best in design, build, and functionality to golfers of all ages and abilities looking for reliable and affordable golf trolleys. Since then, They have built a strong reputation for the depth of our consumer research and extent of investment in product development. They have also led the drive towards Lithium as the most efficient and cost-effective battery option for powered golf trolleys while expanding the choice for push trolley users and those looking for matching golf bags and accessories.
Lithium Batteries –
Over 90% of golfers are now opting for a Lithium battery to power their electric trolley because they provide a more reliable, high-tech, and cost-effective alternative to traditional Lead-acid. An integrated Battery Management System (BMS) protects the high-quality Lithium components and helps to provide a five-times-longer lifespan than the Lead-acid equivalent, backed up by a market-leading 5-year comprehensive warranty. The lightweight and compact Lithium batteries are also designed to remain on the trolley when folded down*, to make it easier when traveling to and from the course and can be recharged from empty in less than five hours.
Key Features of the new M5 GPS DHC
- Automatic Downhill Control allows the trolley to maintain a constant speed when moving down a gradient
- Electronic Parking brake keeps the trolley stationary on slopes & undulations
- All-terrain DHC wheels help the trolley tackle all types of terrain
- World’s first compact touchscreen trolley revolutionary folding technology with game-changing touch display
- High resolution 3.5” LCD touchscreen display crystal clear and ultra-responsive in all weather conditions
- Fully integrated, high-performance GPS convenient, accurate, and removes the need for external GPS devices when playing golf
- 40,000 pre‑loaded courses ‑ no subscription automatically finds local courses in seconds
- Distances to front, middle & back of the green, plus hazards easily digestible data helping golfers navigate the course
- Drag and drop pin positioning accurately locate any pin position on the green
- Smartphone alerts (missed calls, texts, emails & apps)* optional alerts keep golfers updated with life off the course
- Score tracking & Shot distance measurement handy on-screen scorecard and distance measurement provides golfers with valuable performance data
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) locator & CPR instructions (UK only) on-screen display provides the location of on-course defibrillators and easy-to-follow CPR instructions
- WiFi-powered, Over‑the‑Air updates** easily connect to WIFI through the trolley handle for rapid system updates
- Simple, compact-folding system world-renowned folding technology as featured on all M-Series trolleys
- SlimFold car boot friendly design fits into the smallest car boots for easy transportation and storage
- Next-generation, High Power 28.8V system more powerful, efficient, and reliable than ever before
- Nine-speed settings, Speed indicator & Battery meter stay in complete control with a quick glance at the handle display
- Clock & Round timer easily connect to WIFI through the trolley handle for rapid system updates
- Adjustable Distance Control (up to 60 yards/metres) accurately set the trolley to arrive at a selected distance with 5 yards/metre increments
- USB charging port ideal for charging any USB powered device during a round of golf
- Super‑lightweight, waterproof Lithium battery IP66 water & dust rating for effective protection against the elements
- Onboard charging no need to remove the trolley’s battery for storage & transportation
- Oversize tubing for ultimate handle stability thicker frame profile combines with premium quality materials for unrivaled performance
- Innovative inverting wheels revolutionary space-saving technology – flip the wheels to fit into the tightest spaces
- A convenient auto‑open stand allows the trolley to stand upright for minimised folded footprint
- Simple, fully-adjustable handle height ensures the M5 GPS is suitable for golfers of every height
- Powerful, whisper-quiet 230W motor quiet, exceptional power
- EASILOCK™ compatible securely attach your Motocaddy golf bag without a lower bag strap
Industry Leading Warranty
Full 2 Year Warranty on Trolley
Full 2 Year Warranty on Charger
Full 5 Year Warranty on Lithium Battery
Weight & Dimensions
Weight without Battery 11.4kg
Weight of 18-hole Lithium Battery 2.1kg
Weight of Extended Lithium Battery 2.7kg
Folded 650mm (L) x 470mm (W) x 410mm (H)
The trolley and charger are covered by a 24-month warranty from the date of purchase. The warranty covers manufacturing defects that occur during normal use. Any breakage caused by accidental damage or as a result of abuse or misuse (as set out in the relevant manual) or commercial use is not covered. Motocaddy batteries are covered by a separate warranty and can be registered online using our Warranty Registration form.