Callaway ROGUE ST MAX OS St. 6-irons
With a high launch, wide soles, and increased offset, the Rogue ST MAX OS Irons provide precise game-improvement shaping. They're made for players with a mid-to-high handicap who want to get the most out of their irons.
- 450 A.I. Designed Flash Face Cup - Callaway has blended high-strength 450 steel with an A.I.-designed Flash Face Cup for the first time in the industry. Ball speed and consistency have improved as a result of this.
- New A.I. Face Optimisation - The Rogue ST MAX OS now features Callaway's groundbreaking A.I. Face Optimisation. To maintain uniform spin rates over the face, each model and loft has been customised. This increases launch and COR, as well as landing attitude control, helping players to hold more greens.
- Precision Tungsten Weighting for Optimal Launch - Up to 49g of high-density tungsten can be found in Callaway’s new precision tungsten weighting, which is an increase of 188% over MAVRIK. This optimises speed over the face while also improving launch conditions.
- Patented Urethane Microspheres for Pure Feel - Rogue ST Max OS irons contain patented urethane microspheres placed further up the face (up to the 6th groove) to improve sound and feel while maintaining rapid ball speeds.
- MAX OS for Enhanced Confidence and Forgiveness - In comparison to the Rogue ST MAX, the Rogue ST MAX OS irons have wider soles, more offset, and a thicker top line. For golfers with a mid-to-high handicap, this provides confidence, a high launch, and forgiveness.
- Shaft - True Temper Elevate MPH 85 Steel
- High Strength 450 AI Face Cup
- Precision Tungsten Weighting - up to 49g
- Urethane Microspheres
- Launch - High
- Forgiveness - Highest
- Sole Width - Wide
- Head shape - Oversize